McKENNA SNYDER LLC provides a wide range of legal services to educational entities, businesses and individuals throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Ohio. Our practical, business-oriented approach and reputation for delivering the highest quality legal services have garnered us both regional and national recognition.
Our clients include charter schools, educational institutions, individuals and small-to-mid size businesses, with representation in matters related to:
- Education Legal Services, including the representation of charter schools, cyber charter schools, private schools and other educational entities in a broad spectrum of matters. We assist in the formation and management of schools, including compliance with changing legislation.
- Business and Commercial Law with a particular emphasis on transactions and financing for small to midsized businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Environmental compliance and regulation, representing both insured and self-insured clients in litigation regarding remediation cost responsibility for Superfund sites, private cost recovery actions and toxic tort cases.
- Labor and Employment matters for employers such as compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act, avoidance and resolution of alleged civil rights violations and discrimination. We conduct training and assist employers in putting policies into place.
- Litigation representation related to many unique legal and factual issues in matters of civil and administrative law.
- Real Estate Law, including negotiating sales transactions, negotiation of real estate purchase and sale agreements, commercial lease transactions, support in obtaining certain government approvals and school district approvals, advocating on behalf of commercial and non-profit entities for the attainment of real estate tax exemptions.
- Workers’ compensation defense, assisting employers and their insurers in cost-effective resolution of workers’ compensation claims related to on-the-job injury. Our attorneys are dedicated to protecting our clients’ interests in these complex matters.
We are active in legislative affairs regarding charter schools and cyber charter schools. We have testified before legislators and commissions on behalf of charter schools and have similarly supported clients providing their own testimony on behalf of cyber and charter schools. We stay current with legal updates and are knowledgeable regarding changes made to state and federal statutes and regulations, as well as the public policies that shape them. Our legal strategies are innovative – being mindful of the full spectrum of relevant statutes, case law, and public policy.
We at McKENNA SNYDER LLC are proud of our role as leaders in the legal community and for the successes we have obtained for our clients. Our excellent reputation is based on our commitment to maintain the highest standards of integrity in our relationship with clients, regulators, and other professionals, as well as to provide services in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The success of our firm is based on the strategic and innovative management of client needs by our attorneys, the dedication of our administrative staff, as well as the continuing support of our clients.
Information on individual attorney accomplishments can be viewed via the links below to our attorney profiles: