Mark G. Morford is an Associate at McKENNA SNYDER LLC.
Mark G. Morford is a member of the Education, Employment and Litigation practice groups. He concentrates his practice in the areas of charter school law and civil litigation. He has appeared before various school district boards, the State Charter School Appeal Board, various Courts of Common Pleas, and the Commonwealth Court on behalf of charter school clients. Prior to his association with the Firm, Mr. Morford served as a trial court and appellate court law clerk in Washington State, as a prosecutor in Washington State, and as a civil litigation attorney in Boston, Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
- Education Law
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. – 1995
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Gonzaga University
- B.A. summa cum laude – 1992
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Kitsap County Prosecutor’s Office, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, 1997 – 2000