McKENNA SNYDER LLC supplies sound and practical business advice and counseling to individuals, businesses and organizations across a broad range of regulatory, transactional, educational, nonprofit, employment and other civil legal matters.
Attorneys at our firm represent clients throughout Pennsylvania in areas of law such as education, business and commercial, employment and environmental law. In each of these practice areas, we adhere to the highest professional standards. We are driven to achieve favorable outcomes for our clients, and we do so with integrity and a commitment to effectively using innovative legal strategies.
Providing A Wide Array Of Legal Representation
We effectively handle a broad spectrum of legal matters, including:
- Education Legal Services, including the representation of charter schools, cyber charter schools, private schools and other educational entities in a broad spectrum of matters. We assist in the formation and management of schools, including compliance with changing legislation.
- Business and Commercial Law with a particular emphasis on transactions and financing for small to midsized businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Environmental compliance and regulation, representing both insured and self-insured clients in litigation regarding remediation cost responsibility for Superfund sites, private cost recovery actions and toxic tort cases.
- Labor and Employment matters for employers such as compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act, avoidance and resolution of alleged civil rights violations and discrimination. We conduct training and assist employers in putting policies into place.
- Litigation representation related to many unique legal and factual issues in matters of civil and administrative law.
- Real Estate Law, including negotiating sales transactions, negotiation of real estate purchase and sale agreements, commercial lease transactions, support in obtaining certain government approvals and school district approvals, advocating on behalf of commercial and non-profit entities for the attainment of real estate tax exemptions.
- Workers’ compensation defense, assisting employers and their insurers in cost-effective resolution of workers’ compensation claims related to on-the-job injury. Our attorneys are dedicated to protecting our clients’ interests in these complex matters.