McKENNA SNYDER LLC is pleased to announce the following presentations:
Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools 2019 Annual Conference – “Building Pathways to Excellence.”
- On October 10, 2019, Nicole D. Snyder, Esq. will be co-present a session entitled: “Developing an Effective and Compliant Special Education Program for your Charter School.”
- Kevin M. McKenna, Esq. will co-present in October 2019. His session is entitled: “Year Five: What To Expect from the Charter Renewal Process and How to Make the Most of It.”
2019 iNACOL Symposium.
- On October 29, 2019, Nicole D. Snyder, Esq. and Kevin M. McKenna, Esq. will be co-presenting at the 2019 iNACOL Symposium in Palm Springs, CA: Empowering Online and Blended Programs to Customize Legally Sound Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities.
Please use the link to the seminar webpage for registration information.: www.inacol.org.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Nicole D. Snyder, Esq. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Law Association Annual Conference, Norfolk, VA.
- On November 14, 2019, Kevin M. McKenna, Esq. will co-present with Maria Ramola, Esq.: Charter School and School Choice Legal Update 2019.
- Nicole D. Snyder, Esq. will co-present a session entitled: Are We Ready? Making the Legal Case for Comprehensive, Collaborative, Consistent & High-Quality Programs that Support Children with Disabilities from Early Intervention through Transition into School-Age & Beyond.
- Sarah B. Dragotta, Esq. will co-present with James J. Munnelly, Esq.: Social Media, School Violence and the Active Shooter.
Please use the link to the seminar webpage for registration information: www.EducationLaw.org. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Nicole D. Snyder, Esq. at: email@example.com.