Nicole D. Snyder, Esquire, Chair, Special Education Department of McKenna Snyder LLC will be presenting at the Snapshots of Special Education Law Virtual Conference: “Remote Learning, Placement, FAPE PBI Snapshots of Special Education Law.”
The schedule is as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions- 1:30 p.m. to 1:35 p.m.
- Comparison, Contrast, and Conflict in CSS and Compensatory Education Calculations- 1:35 p.m. to 2:35 p.m.
- Break-2:35 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Remote Learning, Placement, FAPE PBI Snapshots of Special Education Law-2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Break-3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- COVID Caselaw Roundup-4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information and to register please click on the link: Snapshots of Special Education Law | Pennsylvania Bar Institute (pbi.org)